Tuesday 20 December 2011

Stellenbosch, Western Cape

Hello There! Now I'm on a Internetplace in Stellenbosch, Western Cape South Africa! It's sooo Cool back here! We've meet cool south african guys from the hood of Cape Town! Very Talented Boys and Girls!

The Training is doing well, and my mom are doing a GREAT job by checking my email every day - Thanks mom! But i have a little problem, i don't know how i upload pix on the computer! I got an email from the military of Sweden for a, I don't know a test for making the military service.. And I don't know hows it going with the sponsors and the Eurogames (a gay Competition in Track and Field). And some work that i have in 2012!

I gonna fix the problem with the pix so you can see what i'm doing here! And what I see every day! I'm a lucky (Gay)guy!