Sunday 25 December 2011

December 25

I dont know what i wanna write about today! I wanna go back to Sweden, but i like my own training out here!
Robben Island, The Prison of Mandela.
Cape of Good Hope (Cape Point), The South West point of Africa. (located at 34°21′29″S 18°28′19″E.)
African Penguins and other cool Animals.
and alot of markets.

I have much to see though, I look forward for that! Lion-safari, more animals, and other things to do before I leave for Sweden. And I have ALOT of training left also. I think I Love training more then ever now.

Budapest, here I come - better then ever! I have to talk with Henrik, at Azing Sport bout a cool thing I have in my mind. And it's not bout my little brother this time!

Time will tell, I'm ready for you (I). I have to go back and drink my orangejuice!